Sapphire Valley Resort is looking to hire a full-time maintenance technician to work at our Recreation Center. A basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, mechanical systems, painting, spackling, drywall, carpet shampooing, janitorial/cleaning, etc. Prior maintenance experience is preferred. Applicants must be 18 or older and able to pass a background check and drug test. Benefits include, but are not limited to: health, vision, dental insurances, PTO, 401K, use of the resorts amenities and access to other SPM resort properties. Please stop by our office Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm to pick up an application, or call Melanie at 828.743.1163 for more information.
Part-time director to help grow our Macon County pottery school. Applicant needs computer and marketing skills: FaceBook, web site update, press releases, class schedules. Must be self-starter, a people person, and entrepreneurial. Email: Contact@CoweePotterySchool.org
Accounting Assistant at Old Edwards Hospitality: We are looking for a team-oriented professional for our Accounting Department. Must have at least 2+ years experience in Accounting, HS diploma mandatory, related degree recommended. Must be fluent in account reconciliation, payroll processing, billing review and auditing & invoice preparation. Must have experience with Excel, and QuickBooks. Experience in ADP, Jonas and SMS helpful. Attention to detail a must! This is a full-time, year round position. Please send resume in pdf format to: Pturnbull@oldedwardsinn.com.
OLD EDWARDS INN and Spa are looking for the following employees: Reservationist, Accounting Assistant, Bellmen, Housekeeping Supervisor, Housekeepers & Turndown, Servers/Bussers, Contact: Pat Turnbull (828)787-2697.
Sapphire Valley Resort is hiring Lift Techs, Rental Techs, and Ski/Snowboard Instructors for our 2018-2019 ski season which is now open. Applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug test. Please stop by our office Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm to pick up an application, or call Melanie at 828.743.1163 for more information.
* Educated. High school diploma or equivalent. Mechanical and/ or electrical experience preferred.
* Tech Savvy. You know your way around technology and have a desire to learn new technologies.
* A Troubleshooter. You are a problem-solver, an exceptional listener and an effective communicator. You seek out challenges and love to solve problems.
* A Go-Getter. Self-directed, resourceful and willing to go the extra mile.
* Safety Conscious. Keep yourself and others safe by following rules and procedures, must possess valid driver's license.
* Motivated. Significant training at no cost and assistance to earn credits towards a degree. Starting pay rate of $13 an hour with ability to advance rapidly through Northland's training program. Beginning compensation may vary, depending on previous experience.
To apply for this position, visit Northland's Career page at www.yournorthland.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required.
Cashiers & Highlands Program Coordinator: Rewarding position responsible for the one-on-one mentoring relationships and community development. Part-time, flexible schedule. Bachelor's degree required. Local resident is strongly preferred. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. by January 31st.