Cherokee Central School Jobs
Position Openings (Open until Filled unless otherwise indicated):
1. Elementary Teacher - Must have a valid NC Teaching license or eligible to receive licensure based on bachelor's degree in related field. (Bachelor's Degree $42,000 - $45,780; or Master's Degree $44,100 - $50,400 + benefits)
2. Special Education Teacher (Middle School)- Must have a valid NC Teaching license or eligible to receive licensure based on bachelor's degree in related field. (Bachelor's Degree $42,000 - $45,780; or Master's Degree $44,100 - $50,400 + benefits)
3. Online Education & Career Development Facilitator (High School) - Must have a Bachelor's degree; a valid NC Teaching License; and at least five (5) years experience in the classroom. (Bachelor's Degree $42,000 - $45,780; or Master's Degree $44,100 - $50,400 + benefits)
4. Part Time Food Service Worker (Multiple Positions) - Must have a high school diploma or GED. ($11.07 Hourly)
5. Part Time Athletic Trainer - Must have a bachelor's degree in a health related field. Must be a National Athletic Trainers* Association BOC certified and possess or be in the process of acquiring a licensure, certification or registration from the state of North Carolina. ($20.72 -$24.15 Hourly)
6. Speech Language Pathologist (Full Time)- Qualifications include but are not limited to the following criteria: Certified in NC to work as a Speech Language Therapist; previous work experience, demonstrates the knowledge to perform all intellectual and physical aspects required by the position. ($43,106 - $50,081 + benefits)
7. Varsity Wrestling Head Coach - Must have previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport. Seasonal
8. Middle School Wrestling Head Coach - Must have previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport. Seasonal
9. Full Time Custodian - Must have high school diploma/GED. ($11.07- $13.09 Hourly + benefits)
APPLY ONLINE at https://phl.applitrack.com/cherokeecentral/onlineapp/ or visit www.ccs-nc.org for more information. Paper applications available in Central Office.
Cherokee Central School Jobs
Are you looking for a great place to work and still be off in time to go hiking/fishing or just be able to spend time with family and friends? Randevu Restaurant is looking for friendly and professional waitstaff. Hours are Wednesday thru Sunday 8am-3pm. Call or email to schedule your interview. 828-743-0190 (ask for Laura) or email email@example.com
Cooks, servers, bartender, sous chef (828)526-2277, 332 Main St. Highlands. Apply Tuesday-Sunday 10-5
Paoletti's on Main Street, Highlands. Now Hiring 2019 for our 35th season. Bartender, Servers, Busperson, Cook. Full-time and part-time available. Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. 828-526-4906.
Part time office assistant: Local established service co. Seeks motivated team member. Front office customer service, prior experience, + computer skills a must! 828-526-9552 call/text.
Zoller Hardware is looking to hire a Full-Time mechanic. Job will consist of small engine repair, sharpening, replacing replacing saw chains and assembly.
Candidate must be a team player and willing to learn. This is a full-time job with benefits which include 2 weeks paid vacation, insurance, paid holidays, and continuing education.
Zoller Hardware is looking to hire a full-time paint specialist. Job will consist of selling and mixing paint, color matching, stocking and receiving merchandise.
Candidate must be a team player and willing to learn. This is a full-time job with benefits which includes 2 weeks paid vacation, insurance, paid holidays, and continuing education.
To apply for either position:
Email: email@example.com or call 828-743-5001.
Bryson's Food Store is now taking applications. Experience is preferred but not necessary. Starting pay is $12.00/hr. Please apply in person or call Terry Watson for details @ 828-526-3775.
Colonel Mustard's Highlands,NC
Specialty food shop, under new ownership, looking for part time retail help. If you have strong customer service skills and a love for food and cooking, we would love to have you. Some weekends and holidays are required. Please stop in for an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTIVE SENIOR seeks live-in housekeeper/ companion. Valid driver's license required. Room, board and small salary. Winter in Florida- summer in North Carolina. (828)526-5261.
Experienced Electricians Needed. Residential and commercial. Competitive wages. Ask for Andrew 828-526-5147.
FULL-TIME DENTAL HYGENIST needed for busy Franklin office. Looking for compassionate, energetic provider to join our team. Excellent pay and benefits. Please send resume to 443 Harrison Avenue, Franklin, NC 28734